.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lingerie Model Beauty Contes

Lingerie Model Beauty Contes
I thought I would pop back in this morning to let you know the lucky winner of our Lingerie Beauty Contest……………..

Yeah I know she’s hot….Looks like Kate Moss doesn’t she !

So this morning, I’m back in the bar trying to clean up all of our mess. There are glittery sparkles everywhere. I was thinking (after having 8 beers) that it would be cool to have ticker tape and glitter shower all over the winner. Oh what was I thinking Oscar is going to ring my neck (Yikes). Anyone know how to get sparkles out of the fabric of the barstools ??? Not to mention the feathers from the girl’s boa’s. It’s impossible.

We are expecting our esteemed proprietor back over the weekend. Maybe I’ll have some of the girls stop by and visit him. He’ll be so blinded by their beauty maybe he’ll be willing to overlook the sparkles, or not. I guess it all depends on how grumpy he is. I got an email from him stating that it was raining on his vacation, that’s enough to make anyone grumpy.

Lingerie Model Beauty Contes

No comments:

Post a Comment